显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

RT1176 Stuck waiting for GetFullBuffer MIPI-CSI

568 次查看
JonMcLeanSMC
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm using an Embedded Artist Development board for the RT1176 and am currently trying to use an OV5640 camera through MIPI-CSI. I am currently using the example CSI MIPI RGB project for CM7 and have been stuck waiting for the GetFullBuffer line below to complete:

while (kStatus_Success != CAMERA_RECEIVER_GetFullBuffer(&cameraReceiver, &cameraReceivedFrameAddr)) {}

The example has been slightly modified by embedded artists and relies on an updated SDK provided here (using version 2.12.0).

I have tried looking at similar issues, like what is mentioned in this forum post however I have had no luck resolving the issue.

I can confirm the clock speed is correct and the camera is being initialized correctly over I2C (see attached PulseView output). Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problems could be? I've attached the main file below for reference.

Thanks!

EDIT: For reference we are using the Digilent Pcam 5c

标记 (2)
0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

535 次查看
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @JonMcLeanSMC ,

As you can see CSI demo in RT1170 official SDK using OV5640 too. Is there any hardware different between EVK and embedartist board?

Regards,

Jing

0 项奖励
回复

514 次查看
JonMcLeanSMC
Contributor II

Hi @jingpan ,

There is not a huge difference between the board, just some pin assignment changes which have all been accounted for in a modified SDK provided by EA.

Also I have ended up solving the issue, turned out to be a problem with an inverter chip on board the camera module that caused the startup sequence to fail and put the camera in standby.

Thanks for your response

0 项奖励
回复