cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1021 secondary pinmux option issue

Neil_23260919
Contributor II

Hi

I am currently developing using RT1021. Now I want to use the FlexSPI of the secondary pinmux option to boot, but after setting BOOT_CFG1[3:1] to "111", there is no signal for CLK and CS (Boot mode set as internal mode).
The power supply and power sequence are confirmed to be OK. Is there anything else that needs to be set in the hardware?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, let me get into your case and when I have more information, I will contact you.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos

Neil_23260919
Contributor II

Hi Pavel

Thank you for your reply.

I can't use the FlexSPI secondary pinmux option (after power on, CLK and CS have no signals), but when switching to BOOT_CFG1[3:1]="000", FLEXSPI_A_SS0_B and FLEXSPI_A_SCLK have signals
I don't know if I want to use the FlexSPI secondary pinmux option, what other hardware settings are needed?

B.R.

0 Kudos

Neil_23260919
Contributor II

Hi Pavel

Thank you for your reply.

I can't use the FlexSPI secondary pinmux option (after power on, CLK and CS have no signals), but when switching to BOOT_CFG1[3:1]="000", FLEXSPI_A_SS0_B and FLEXSPI_A_SCLK have signals
I don't know if I want to use the FlexSPI secondary pinmux option, what other hardware settings are needed?

B.R.

0 Kudos

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, sorry for the late response, for test proposes could you download the SPT tool we will check your communication.

MCUXpresso Secure Provisioning Tool | NXP Semiconductors

Pavel_Hernandez_0-1709083602225.png

Let me know if you have doubts.

Best regards,
Pavel 

0 Kudos