cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpenSDA Serial and Debug Adapter for MIMXRT1160-EVK

pasim
Contributor I

Hello,

I tried the Jlink bootloader and then wanted to revert back the opensda bootloader. Looks like the 1160 is not an option on the list here https://www.nxp.com/opensda. Is this intentional? 1170 version seems to work but shows the wrong name on the host. Minor inconvenience.

Thanks,

Pasi

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, could you let me know about your EVK version? In some cases, there is not a problem because the bootloader is a firmware update to the debugger on the board LPC which is another MCU that is not the target RT1170.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos

pasim
Contributor I

Hello Pavel,

I am referring to this list

pasim_0-1708064630044.png

I can find MIMXRT1170-EVK on the list but not MIMXRT1160-EVK which is the board I have. 1170 bootloader seems to be working fine otherwise but in the file explorer mount the name is now incorrectly as 1170 even though I have 1160.

It's not critical but I'd expect to find the exact match on the list nevertheless to avoid any confusion.

Thanks,

Pasi

0 Kudos

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, in some cases the firmware works fine for familiar MCUs, I mean the nearest number. the firmware only affects the communication of the debugger of the board.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos