LPSPI2 Slave - No receive interrupt handler triggered eventhough data is coming in SDI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPSPI2 Slave - No receive interrupt handler triggered eventhough data is coming in SDI

monisha_d
Contributor II

Hi, 

We have 2 IMXRT1024 board, one configured as master and other configured as slave. 

On Master side, lpspi_interrupt_b2b_transfer_master code example from SDK is used.
On Slave side, I'm using lpspi_interrupt_b2b_transfer_slave code example.

Since, I'm using LPSPI2 in slave and LPSPI4 in Master, necessary changes were made in the code (the changes includes : pin mux and interrupt handler, interrupt handler number, LPSPI base address). 

My objective is to get data from Master and print it out in Slave console. The master sends 2 bytes of data to slave. I confirmed this by probing on the SDI line of Slave. Ideally, slave should receive this 2 bytes but in my case, interrupt handler is not triggered even though receive interrupt and receive error interrupt is enabled in slave code. 

I doubled-checked the hardware connection between Master and Slave.
Master --> Slave
CLK   ---> CLK
CS     ---> CS

SDI    ---> SDO

SDO  ---> SDI

On configuration side, both the Master and Slave have the same configuration. 
Also here is the image from CRO, Yellow line - Clk, Blue - Data, Pink - CS

monisha_d_0-1700206823464.jpeg

What could be the possible reasons for this behaviour?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @monisha_d ,

Do the two boards share GND signal? Please kindly clarify.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos