显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Keil MDK Example Project: Relocate IVT and IRQHandlers to ITCM

199 次查看
kennethkong852
Contributor I

Hello!

I am working on projects that mainly utilize the RT1062 or RT1176 MCUs (only M7 core).

There are conditions that would require the interrupts kept enabled while writing to flash memory.

This requirement prompts the need to relocate the Interrupt Vectors Table (IVT) from the flash memory to, say, the ITCM memory.

I have found good example(s) from various forum posts here that would outline the steps it needs to perform such in MCUXpresso.

I use Keil MDK for the toolchain and work on projects in Keil uVision. Would it be possible for someone to point me to a good example (project), ideally including Scatter File/linker script with all necessary changes to accomplish this?

This will be much appreciated!

Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

151 次查看
Sam_Gao
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 项奖励
回复

53 次查看
kennethkong852
Contributor I

Thank you for the link.

It works well when the instructions are followed.

This brings me to a new question:

This works only when the boot image is written to the very beginning of the FlexSpi NOR flash (in this case on my RT1060 EVK, it is 0x60000000).

Ultimately on the target hardware we custom make, there is going to be a custom bootloader in place at 0x60000000.  Is there any way to specify the offset (e.g. 0x30000) from 0x60000000 where we desire to program the boot image to, using the MCU Boot Utility?

0 项奖励
回复