IMXRT1010 PROCESSOR "UNABLE TO EXECUTE EXAMPLE CODE FROM FLASH ".

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

IMXRT1010 PROCESSOR "UNABLE TO EXECUTE EXAMPLE CODE FROM FLASH ".

477件の閲覧回数
syed1
Contributor I

We are using the custom board with MIMXRT1011CAE4A Processor .In this we are able to run the example code  (evkmimxrt1010 flexspi_nor_polling_transfer)from RAM in MCU Xpresso IDE.But the issue is we are unable to run the code from FLASH,it shows this error "0xdeadbeee" .and below are the MCU config settings related to flash.Mcuconfig.PNG

0 件の賞賛
返信
5 返答(返信)

447件の閲覧回数
Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @syed1 ,

Thanks for your interest in NXP MIMXRT series!

For execution in external flash, I don't see a flash driver from your screenshot. We need to configure the corresponding flash driver file. Also, please check the following two macros:

Gavin_Jia_0-1713855944514.pngGavin_Jia_1-1713856006356.png

Best regards,
Gavin

0 件の賞賛
返信

439件の閲覧回数
syed1
Contributor I

Hello Gavin_Jia

Does this controller have internal flash, if it is available how to load my code into internal flash of the controller (MIMXRT1101CAE4A).

Right now, we are running our code in the internal RAM, but we want to run the code in flash so that even after power reset the code will exist in the flash.

0 件の賞賛
返信

425件の閲覧回数
Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @syed1 ,

There is not a internal flash inside RT1010. Using XIP-capable external flash can also accomplish your goals. Could you provide more information for me? What is the part number of your flash and how does it communicate with the chip? From which port? This part is best chosen to be consistent with EVK so that no other changes will be needed. And could you verify the code with EVK first if possible?

Looking forward for your input.

Best regards,
Gavin

0 件の賞賛
返信

416件の閲覧回数
syed1
Contributor I

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for reaching out. Sure, I can provide more information on the external flash for RT1010.

For the external flash, we're using the Micron nor flash series, specifically the MT25QU512ABB. This flash chip communicates with the RT1010 microcontroller through the Quad-SPI (QSPI) interface at port A. 

Currently, we are using evkmimxrt1010_nor_polling_transfer sdk example. We have already debugged this code in MCU expresso ide, and it runs for it (in ram).

How can we dump this code in external flash so that booting happens from there?

Best regards, Syed

0 件の賞賛
返信

443件の閲覧回数
syed1
Contributor I

Hello Gavin_Jia

We have executed the code after adding flash driver file in MCU settings, but still getting the same error. Also checked the macros that you've mentioned.Capture 1.PNGCapture 2.PNG

0 件の賞賛
返信