Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the Rise and Fall rate of SCLK of i.MXRT1061' FlexSPI

Jump to solution
lizboxy
Contributor I

Hi,Sir:

Now ,we use the i.MXRT1061 to connect QSPI Flash with FlexSPI. But the rise and fall rate of SCLK is too fast in the test mode, it can not be accepted.

So could you advise how to change the SCLK'  rising or falling rate to slow?

And we knew the software should be two part, one in the bootloader' XIP when Initializating the I/O, another is in app. So we can just only change the set of I/O in app,and not effect whole system?

TKs!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi lizboxy,

Thank you for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

After checking the RT1060 datasheet and the reference manual, I didn't find any data or modification points about the SCLK rising and falling rate. So this chip flexSPI SCLK rising and falling rate should can't be changed.

I don't know why you need it to be slow, do you consider add some small capacitor to let it have the  slow rising or falling in the hardware?

About the software, until now, I didn't find any register to modify this points.

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you, and thanks a lot for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Kerry

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi lizboxy,

Thank you for your interest in the NXP MIMXRT product, I would like to provide service for you.

After checking the RT1060 datasheet and the reference manual, I didn't find any data or modification points about the SCLK rising and falling rate. So this chip flexSPI SCLK rising and falling rate should can't be changed.

I don't know why you need it to be slow, do you consider add some small capacitor to let it have the  slow rising or falling in the hardware?

About the software, until now, I didn't find any register to modify this points.

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you, and thanks a lot for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Kerry

0 Kudos