Failed to compile a project on mcuxpresso case running a video on MIMXRT1170 EVKB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to compile a project on mcuxpresso case running a video on MIMXRT1170 EVKB

Jump to solution
Mira1
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm trying to compile a project on both MCUXpresso v11.9.0 and v11.8.0 with different version of the SDK, but I encountered an error, missing files (ff.h and sdcard. h), the purpose of the project is to run a video on MIMXRT1170 EVKB bored. I generated the project on Guiguider V1.6.0 and I copied the video file           (*. h264) to the SD card.  How can I fix that?  thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Habib_MS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Mira1,
At the moment GUI GUIDER does not support this widget on the RT1170 EVK and EVKB, but we are currently aware of this issue, and it is expected that within the next few versions it will be supported.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

BR

Habib.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mira1
Contributor I

Hello @Habib_MS ,

So, is there an alternative for this the time it will be settled on guiguider?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Habib_MS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello again @Mira1,

GUI GUIDER do not have any tool like that but is expected that within the next few versions it will be supported.

BR

Habib.

0 Kudos
Habib_MS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Mira1,
At the moment GUI GUIDER does not support this widget on the RT1170 EVK and EVKB, but we are currently aware of this issue, and it is expected that within the next few versions it will be supported.

BR

Habib.

0 Kudos