显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Edgefast bluetooth not working with Android 14 using AVRCP fragmented messages

461 次查看
danix2k-dxc
Contributor II

Hello everyone,

I'm using an i.MXRT1170-EVK (not B version) and I'm trying to connect my phone to the board. I modified the HW for the BT external micro (I'm using a 1ZM Murata M2 chip) and I'm trying to retrieve GET ELEMENT Attribute from my phone using evkmimxrt1170_edgefast_bluetooth_shell. Here we are talking about AVRCP profile to retrive media information from the phone.

It seems that Edgefast BT dosen't handled fragmented packet sent by Android 14; the example goes into an ASSERT following the steps below:

1. bt.init
  2. br.connect <phone MAC addr> //Connect to an Android 14 phone - mine is a Samsung A53
  3. avrcp.init_ct
  4. avrcp.ctl_connect (before performing this step, make sure BR is still connected)
  5. avrcp.ct_test_case 18 // to retrive getAttribute Element

At this point we go through an ASSERT because Android 14 sends a fragmented message but Edgefast BT try to parse this message as if it were completed and we have the assert in net buf API (byte missing).

Can someone check this behavior and tell me if an Edgefast BT version is expected to fix this behavior with the newest Android version? OR can someone tell me if we can use a more reliable BT stack implementation for NXP rt1170 board - also if you have to pay for it?

Thanks.

0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数

416 次查看
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you for the information. I am checking this situation. Please give me some time to handle this.

As soon as I have something to share, I will let you know.

Regards,

Ricardo

371 次查看
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you please help me confirm your WiFi device?

Regards,

Ricardo

0 项奖励
回复

349 次查看
danix2k-dxc
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm using a Murata 1ZM M2 module; only the BT part (I previously wrote the wrong module on the main post).

I confirm a Murata 1ZM M2 module

Regards

0 项奖励
回复

87 次查看
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I really apologize for a late reply. We have been checking you issue.

Could you please helps us checking if this behavior is happening on another Android14 devices? (Other than the Samsung A53).

Regards,

Ricardo

0 项奖励
回复

39 次查看
danix2k-dxc
Contributor II

Hello,

I tested it with another Samsung phone (S21) and with a Pixel 7 Pro.

With Pixel 7 Pro it works if the track name or the track album is shorter than 22-24 byte because it doesn't send fragmented packet.

Instead Samsung sends always a fragmented packet even if the track name or the track album is shorter.

Regards.

0 项奖励
回复