表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can bus example on iMXRT1170-EVKB board

ソリューションへジャンプ
190件の閲覧回数
nickager
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm struggling to get one of  the CAN examples on my IMXRT1170-EVKB board to send messages over CAN bus.

On the board I've connected CAN3 to a local test CAN bus going into a Teensy via a CAN transceiver with termination resistors. I am monitoring the RX and TX signals on the Teensy via a logic analyser. I ensure that the bus speed matches at both ends (1Mb/s)

I've tried various examples for example "evkbmimxrt1170_flexcan_interrupt_transfer_cm7". When I run the example I see:

* A breakpoint set in the interrupt "flexcan_callback" is never hit.

* After selecting node "a" the code is stuck in the while (!txComplete) - which never completes as "txComplete" is set in the interrupt which is never called.

* I don't see any signals on the logic analyser.

* However, if I swap the IMXRT1170-EVKB for an IMXRT1064-EVK board I have and use the same example, the message is sent successfully.  I see the message arrive in the Teensy, appear on the logic analyser and the breakpoint is hit in the interrupt routine. So I don't think its my hardware setup.

Any thoughts about what could be wrong and how to debug further.

Thanks

Nick

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
130件の閲覧回数
nickager
Contributor II

For anyone that might suffer similar difficulties in the future the solution is to "Remove J102 and J103 jumpers.". I found this in the docs/readme.md associated with the CAN example ... I should have read the manual!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信
131件の閲覧回数
nickager
Contributor II

For anyone that might suffer similar difficulties in the future the solution is to "Remove J102 and J103 jumpers.". I found this in the docs/readme.md associated with the CAN example ... I should have read the manual!

0 件の賞賛
返信