Bootloader for MIMXRT1062

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bootloader for MIMXRT1062

hossamfattah
Contributor I

I am designing a new board based on MIMXRT1062DVJ6A and I am looking for its bootloader. Does the MCUXpresso SDK have any bootloader example to use. where can I find a sample or change the bootloader that comes with the Evaluation kit: VK-MIMXRT1060 ?

Also, I am looking for a developer to help with this project, if you are interested , please email me at hossamf at 5ghub dot us

0 Kudos
3 Replies

hossamfattah
Contributor I

Thanks .Jeremy...that is really helpful

One other question. w noticed the EVK has Arduino interface.....is there any bootloader sample that can make us use Arduino IDE with the board? where can i find the documentation on how to use Arduino interface on EVK with the Arduino IDE or for Arduino?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
1) Is there any bootloader sample that can make us use Arduino IDE with the board?
-- Unfortunately, no, the bootloader_examples demo only supports the LPUART1 and USB_OTG1 interface, in another word, it doesn't need the Arduino interface.
Hope this is clear.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Does the MCUXpresso SDK have any bootloader example to use. where can I find a sample or change the bootloader that comes with the Evaluation kit: EVK-MIMXRT1060?
-- In the SDK library for MIMXRT1060, it contains the bootloader_examples demo, so please refer to it for details.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.