取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

ADC Interrupt Issues on RT1176

527 次查看
akhil__
Contributor II

I'm new to the embedded field and currently encountering issues with ADC interrupts on the RT1176 . When I read a single channel at a time, I obtain the correct values. However, when attempting to read multiple channels simultaneously, I face inconsistent behavior. Sometimes, all channels exhibit the same value, and other times, the values appear to be swapped, with the value intended for channel 0 being stored in the variable for channel 1, and vice versa. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or solutions to address this issue. Additionally, if available, a demo code demonstrating the proper method for reading multiple channels would be immensely helpful.

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

459 次查看
akhil__
Contributor II

Thank you Gavin,

The above mentioned ADC polling code is working fine for me. However, I'm encountering an issue while reading channel 1 and channel 2 of LPADC1 using interrupts. It appears that the values of channel 1 are being stored in the variable for channel 2, and vice versa. How can I resolve this issue?

Could you please share a code snippet that demonstrates continuous reading of ADC channel 1 and 2 using interrupts?

Thank you.

0 项奖励
回复

487 次查看
Gavin_Jia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @akhil__ ,

Thanks for your interest in NXP MIMXRT series!

For more information on this issue, a previous thread discusses how to enable ChannelB and perform a multi-channel chain sampling. See this thread: https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-RT/Enable-channel-B-for-ADC-module-1-in-IMXRT1176/td-p/1812143

And, I provide you the complete project of this experiment(based on i.mxrt1170-evkb), hope it can help you. (ps. The documentation is in Chinese.)

Best regards,
Gavin

0 项奖励
回复