任何建立rt1176开发流程?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

任何建立rt1176开发流程?

Kou_Zhang
Contributor I

我一位使用RT1176开发程序新手,之前一直在使用evt开发上调试开发程序,代码都可以正常运行,现在我们自己新做板子到了,使用新的板子调试出现以下问题(电路板CPU和NORflash、SDRAM、调试串口、Jtag、电路接口、芯片型号和电源供电均相同,电路板上使用外部供电,添加 #define SKIP_POWER_ADJUSTMENT 1,#define SKIP_DCDC_ADJUSTMENT 1,关闭32768晶振,测试例程是flexspi_nor_polling_transfer_cm7,运行模式是internal boot);

1.  同样程序可以evt开发板上运行,自己板子做不行,运行程序死在223104位置。程序未做任何改动;

2.  (internal boot模式下)程序出错后,无法再次使用jlink连接调试。

希望知道以下信息:

1. 新板子到了,我要怎么烧写代码才能保证后续调试程序,这个芯片有算法加密,是不是有什么特殊操作流程后,才能像evt开发板一样调试程序;

2. 开发工程中XIP_BOOT_HEADER_DCD_ENABLE=1,XIP_EXTERNAL_FLASH=1,XIP_BOOT_HEADER_ENABLE=1,是不是必须开启,芯片是25wp128,QSPIA。和bootROM是怎么样配合使用的。对比官方例程中XIP_BOOT_HEADER_DCD_ENABLE没有开启。但是开发板中可以正常运行。

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jay_heng
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

1. 第一步检测板子供电是否正常,调试口挂上 JLINK 是否能找到 core。

2. 使用 SDK 里的 hello_world 例程(选用RAM build),用调试器将工程下载进内部RAM看是不是能正常跑

3.如果都正常,再调试你的 flexspi_nor_polling_transfer_cm7 测试 flash

PS 这篇博文可能对你有帮助:

揭秘i.MXRT1170上用J-Link连接复位后PC总是停在0x223104的原因

Kou_Zhang
Contributor I

I am a novice developer using RT1176. I have been debugging the development program using evt development before, and the code can run normally. Now we have made a new board ourselves, When debugging with a new board, the following problems occur (the circuit board CPU and NORflash, SDRAM, debugging serial port, JTag, circuit interface, chip model and power supply are the same, external power supply is used on the circuit board, # define SKIP_POWER_ADJUSTMENT 1, # define SKIP_DCDC_ADJUSTMENT 1 are added, the 32768 crystal oscillator is closed, the test routine is flexspi_nor_polling_transfer_cm7, and the operation mode is internal boot);
1. The same program can be run on the evt development board, but my board can't do it. The program is dead at 223104. No change has been made to the program;
2. (In internal boot mode) After a program error occurs, you cannot use the jlink connection for debugging again.
I would like to know the following information:
1. When a new board arrives, how can I burn code to ensure subsequent debugging programs? This chip has algorithm encryption. Is there any special operation process to debug programs like the evt development board;
2. in development project XIP_ BOOT_ HEADER_ DCD_ ENABLE=1,XIP_ EXTERNAL_ FLASH=1,XIP_ BOOT_ HEADER_ ENABLE=1, must it be enabled? The chip is 25wp128, QSPIA. How does it work with bootROM. Compare XIP in official routine_ BOOT_ HEADER_ DCD_ ENABLE is not enabled. However, the development board can run normally.

0 Kudos