您的意思是: 
已解决

yocto error

跳至解决方案
676 次查看
rainho
Contributor II

Hello!
I'm using the branch imx-linux-sumo, the bsp is imx-4.14.98-2.2.0.xml. Based on DISTRO=fsl-imx-xwayland on IMX6Q machine. The following two issue is encountered during the build:

| ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
| WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.
| ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at /home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/bld-xwayland/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/assimp/4.1.0 r0/temp /log.do_compile.101040)
ERROR: Task (/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/vulkan/assimp_4.1.0.bb:do_compile) failed with exit code '1'

NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 3963 tasks of which 0 didn't need to be rerun and 2 failed.

Summary: 2 tasks failed:
/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-devtools/fmt/fmt_5.3.0.bb:do_compile
/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/vulkan/assimp_4.1.0.bb:do_compile

Below is the error log! How do you think this can be resolved?

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
629 次查看
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

"with 8 allocated cores and 10GB of memory" I think that the allocation will cause the compilation error. Have a try to reduce the BB threads - 13 Speeding Up a Build — The Yocto Project ® 4.3.999 documentation

Regards

Harvey

在原帖中查看解决方案

4 回复数
661 次查看
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The old BSP was tested on Ubuntu 16.04, so firstly make sure that you have followed the <Host setup> of this Yocto User guide. 

And bitbake recipe, bitbake assimp, bitbake fmp. if works, bitbake <image>

Also, check your CPU threads.

Regards

Harvey

0 项奖励
651 次查看
rainho
Contributor II

Hi, thanks for your reply!
I've canceled the build of the last version. I wanted to use 4.9.88BSP, so I used imx-4.9.88-2.1.0-8mm_alpha.xml for my project this time. During this process, I encountered a compile imx-gpu-sdk error, which I solved by replacing the bb file. But during the final packaging, the following log error about the kernel occurred. Can you help me review it?

Finally, my CPU was i512400, with 16GB of memory. I used VAWARE UBUNTU1804, with 8 allocated cores and 10GB of memory.

0 项奖励
630 次查看
Harvey021
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

"with 8 allocated cores and 10GB of memory" I think that the allocation will cause the compilation error. Have a try to reduce the BB threads - 13 Speeding Up a Build — The Yocto Project ® 4.3.999 documentation

Regards

Harvey

580 次查看
rainho
Contributor II

Hi, thanks for your reply!
I've canceled the build of the last version. I wanted to use 4.9.88BSP, so I used imx-4.9.88-2.1.0-8mm_alpha.xml for my project this time. During this process, I encountered a compile imx-gpu-sdk error, which I solved by replacing the bb file. But during the final packaging, the following log error about the kernel occurred. Can you help me review it?

In the end, my CPU was i512400, with 16GB of memory. I used VAWARE UBUNTU 1804, with 8 allocated cores and 10GB of memory!

ERROR: linux-imx-4.9.88-r0 do_package_write_ipk: Error executing a python function in exec_python_func() autogenerated:

The stack trace of python calls that resulted in this exception/failure was:
File: 'exec_python_func() autogenerated', lineno: 2, function: <module>
0001:
*** 0002:do_package_ipk(d)
0003:
File: '/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/meta/classes/package_ipk.bbclass', lineno: 87, function: do_package_ipk
0083:
0084: os.chdir(oldcwd)
0085:
0086: if error:
*** 0087: raise error
0088:}
0089:do_package_ipk[vardeps] += "ipk_write_pkg"
0090:do_package_ipk[vardepsexclude] = "BB_NUMBER_THREADS"
0091:
Exception: subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command 'PATH="/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/scripts:/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/bld-fb/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.9.88-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi:/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/bld-fb/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.9.88-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/bld-fb/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.9.88-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/bld-fb/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.9.88-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/bld-fb/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.9.88-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/bld-fb/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.9.88-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/bld-fb/tmp/hosttools" opkg-build kernel-module-libcrc32c-4.9.88-imx_4.9.88_imx8mm_alpha+g7bae8af57abb /home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/bld-fb/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.9.88-r0/deploy-ipks/imx6qsabresd' returned non-zero exit status 1.

Subprocess output:
kernel-module-libcrc32c-4.9.88-imx_4.9.88_imx8mm_alpha+g7bae8af57abb
*** Error: Package name contains illegal characters, (other than [a-z0-9.+-])

opkg-build: Please fix the above errors and try again.

ERROR: linux-imx-4.9.88-r0 do_package_write_ipk: Function failed: do_package_ipk
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/bld-fb/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-imx/4.9.88-r0/temp/log.do_package_write_ipk.26353
ERROR: Task (/home/heshao/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-imx_4.9.88.bb:do_package_write_ipk) failed with exit code '1'

0 项奖励