yacto compile imx8mm error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yacto compile imx8mm error

Contributor I

I refer to official documentation "i.MX_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdf", And I use cmd: DISTRO=
fsl-imx-wayland MACHINE=imx8mmevk source fsl-setup-release.sh -b build-wayland And bitbake fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx, But compile error :企业微信截图_158805991722.pngI've compiled it multiple times,but it still exists,log is updata,please help me!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello 天宇 李,

I would like to double check which BSP are you using as there are two 4.14 BSPs based in Sumo. Have you followed the steps of the i.MX Yocto Project User’s Guide and installed all required packages to your host?

Also, I see that some tasks had been run already on your build directory. Did you perform any changes to the configuration of the build directory between one build and the other? In those cases it sometimes helps to perform a clean on the build directory so there are no problems with files already been compiled with settings for different distros or machines.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Contributor I

Hi gusarambula

Before compile i have performed "sudo apt-get install gawk wget git-core diffstat unzip texinfo gcc-multilib build-essential chrpath socat libsdl1.2-dev".I use virtual machine version is Ubuntu16.04. So I think No more software needs to be installed.

I use BSP version is "repo init -u https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/imx-manifest -b imx-linux-sumo -mimx-4.14.98-2.0.0_ga.xml"

I restarted several times during the build process.Every time before I restart build I use "source setup-environment build-wayland" And "bitbake fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx". So I thine I dont change distro and machine.

If I use clean,What are the specific instructions can I use? I dont know about YACTO very much.Please say something in detail! 

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello 天宇 李,

Even though you are using Ubuntu 16.04, please install all the packages listed on the documentation for Ubuntu 14.04.

$ sudo apt-get install libsdl1.2-dev xterm sed cvs subversion coreutils texi2html \

docbook-utils python-pysqlite2 help2man make gcc g++ desktop-file-utils \

libgl1-mesa-dev libglu1-mesa-dev mercurial autoconf automake groff curl lzop asciidoc

$ sudo apt-get install u-boot-tools

And then try baking again.

As for performing a clean, which sometimes helps, you can do this by running:

$ bitbake -c cleanall fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx

And then you can bake again. Please keep in mind all code would be downloaded and compiled again, which will take time.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

0 Kudos

Contributor I

I have downloaded all the software. And Before rebuild i have perform "bitbake -c cleanall fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx". I can't confirm whether the instruction is executed or not because it still report err. Whether xwayland and wayland are available on imx8mmevk?

I even removed the build directory use "rm -rf build-dir" and rebuilt it use " DISTRO=fsl-imx-xwayland MACHINE=imx8mmevk...".

I feel like I'm going to succeed because I've already built the image DTB MODULES in the image directory, leaving only the file system.

Do you have a Rootfs And SDK with QT5? I didn't find it on the NXP official website. It will save a lot of time if you can provide it.

The latest log has been uploaded.

Best Rigards,

0 Kudos