which security features must uses the internal SRTC in imx6ul or imx6ull?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

which security features must uses the internal SRTC in imx6ul or imx6ull?

跳至解决方案
881 次查看
changbaoma
Contributor III

Hi, all

It makes me really confuse for this post: Q&A: Can i.MX6Q Security use external RTC? 

Can any one tell me exactly which security features must uses the internal SRTC in imx6ul or imx6ull?

Best Regards,

标签 (1)
1 解答
794 次查看
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

In the Internal Architecture of the Security Features the SRTC it is an input signal for example for the RGNA ( Random Generator Number)  I cannot provide more details since the security features are under NDA.  If you want more details you can ask for an NDA, and request the security Reference Manual of the i.MX6ULL. 

在原帖中查看解决方案

3 回复数
794 次查看
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am going to try to keep it simple,  if you application requires a Security Feature, do not use, an external RTC.

0 项奖励
794 次查看
changbaoma
Contributor III

Hi, jamesbone

Can you give me the reason? as i can't find any description in the IMX6ULL RM & SRM.

0 项奖励
795 次查看
jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

In the Internal Architecture of the Security Features the SRTC it is an input signal for example for the RGNA ( Random Generator Number)  I cannot provide more details since the security features are under NDA.  If you want more details you can ask for an NDA, and request the security Reference Manual of the i.MX6ULL.