what is the startx file for imx53 quickstartboard when i addedd the startx file am able to get the keyboard perfectly but i am unable to see the display can any boady provide the startx file of imx53 quick start board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the startx file for imx53 quickstartboard when i addedd the startx file am able to get the keyboard perfectly but i am unable to see the display can any boady provide the startx file of imx53 quick start board

arunmondkar
Contributor I

startx file issue

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Raybiztech
Contributor V

Hi Arun,

Try to export the display path and then try it again with the existing startx file you have.

$ export DISPLAY=:0

$ startx

Thanks & Regards,

Raybiztech.

0 Kudos

arunmondkar
Contributor I

when i did export DISPLY=:0 and startx it is giving failed to open display matchbox-desktop unable to open display

match box can't open display check your Display variable is coming

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Arun

This discussion is closed since no activity. If you still need help, please feel free to reply with an update to this discussion, or create another discussion.

Thanks,

Yixing

0 Kudos

YixingKong
Senior Contributor IV

Arun

Had your issue got resolved? If yes, we are going to close the discussion in 3 days. If you still need help please feel free to contact Freescale.

Thanks,
Yixing

0 Kudos

arunmondkar
Contributor I

thanx for your replay when i attach this startx file my keyboard is working fine but not display

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

!/bin/sh
IS_BABBAGE=NO
grep Babbage /proc/cpuinfo > /dev/null 2>&1
if [ $? = 0 ]; then
if ! test -f do_not_exist; then
        IS_BABBAGE=YES
        Xfbdev -keybd keyboard,,device=/dev/input/keyboard0 -mouse mouse,2,device=/dev/input/mice &
else
        Xfbdev -mouse tslib,2,device=/dev/input/ts0 &
fi
fi
sleep 8

matchbox-window-manager -d :smileylaugh: -use_lowlight no -use_titlebar yes -use_cursor yes&
matchbox-desktop&
matchbox-panel  --bgtrans yes  &

sleep 5
# Calibrate when using the rootfs the first time
if [ $IS_BABBAGE = NO ]; then
        ls /usr/etc | grep pointercal > /dev/null 2>&1
        if [ $? = 1 ]; then
                ts_calibrate
        fi
fi
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

but when i attach this startx file

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************]

#!/bin/sh
IS_BABBAGE=NO
grep Babbage /proc/cpuinfo > /dev/null 2>&1
if [ $? = 0 ]; then
        IS_BABBAGE=YES
        Xfbdev  -nolisten tcp -keybd keyboard,,device=/dev/input/keyboard0 -mouse mouse,2,device=/dev/input/mice &
fi

if [ -L /dev/input/ts0 ]; then
       Xfbdev -mouse tslib,2,device=/dev/input/ts0 -mouse mouse,2,device=/dev/input/mice&
else
        Xfbdev -mouse mouse,2,device=/dev/input/mice&
fi

sleep 8

matchbox-window-manager -d :smileylaugh: -use_lowlight no -use_titlebar yes -use_cursor yes&
matchbox-desktop&
matchbox-panel  --bgtrans yes  &
sleep 5
# Calibrate when using the rootfs the first time
# Check whether the touch screen exists
if [ -L /dev/input/ts0 ]; then
        ls /usr/etc | grep pointercal > /dev/null 2>&1
        if [ $? = 1 ]; then
                ts_calibrate
        fi
fi
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Display is working with touch but not keyboard matchbox error is comming what is the problem can any one please give the replay as soon as possible

0 Kudos