u-boot build issue after setting up the CONFIG_MXC_EPDC=y

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

u-boot build issue after setting up the CONFIG_MXC_EPDC=y

econote_vikrant
Contributor III

Hello, I am using the imx7d Sabre board, in which I'm using EPDC for e-ink. I have downloaded the new BSP from the NXP website of version 5.10.72, but I am facing an issue with the U-boot compile. I have mentioned the error at the bottom, this error occurs when I add 'CONFIG_MXC_EPDC=y' inside mx7dsabresd_defconfig, however, if I do not add it, u-boot compiles fine. I have checked and followed the guide of porting from documentation, also, I have checked with the DDR stress test, which is also working fine. I have also updated the device tree as per the requirement, which is working fine in the previous version 5.4.24. Kindly help me out with the solution or guideline for the same.

Also, I tried to rebuild things as default, still, I am getting this issue.

Error Log:

CC arch/arm/mach-imx/syscounter.o
CC arch/arm/mach-imx/cmd_bmode.o
LD arch/arm/mach-imx/built-in.o
CC board/freescale/common/pfuze.o
CC board/freescale/common/epdc_setup.o
board/freescale/common/epdc_setup.c: In function ‘board_setup_logo_file’:
board/freescale/common/epdc_setup.c:89:35: error: ‘panel_info’ undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean ‘mallinfo’?
89 | memset(display_buf, 0xFF, panel_info.vl_col * panel_info.vl_row);
| ^~~~~~~~~~
| mallinfo
board/freescale/common/epdc_setup.c:89:35: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
make[1]: *** [scripts/Makefile.build:266: board/freescale/common/epdc_setup.o] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:1731: board/freescale/common] Error 2

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Did you check CONFIG_MXC_EPDC depends on other configs?

0 Kudos

econote_vikrant
Contributor III

Yes, I did, I enabled them as well

0 Kudos