Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pytorch-1.7.1-r0 do_package_qa failed

Jump to solution
khang_letruong
Senior Contributor III

Dear All,

I'm following the instruction in https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/meta-nxp-desktop/tree/README.md?h=imx-5.10.35-hardknott to build Ubuntu based desktop image.

I also expected to add eIQ machine learning into that image by adding following lines into conf/local.conf since I'm bitbaking an image different than imx-image-full :

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = "packagegroup-imx-ml"
TOOLCHAIN_TARGET_TASK_append += " tensorflow-lite-staticdev tensorflow-lite-dev armnn-dev onnxruntime-dev"
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-opencv_mx8 += " test"

However, I've got following error during the bitbaking of Pytorch :

NOTE: Executing Tasks
WARNING: Variable key RDEPENDS_${PN} ( attr) replaces original key RDEPENDS_coreutils ( ${@bb.utils.contains('PACKAGECONFIG', 'single-binary', '', 'coreutils-stdbuf', d)}).
WARNING: tvm-0.7.0-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/eiq-tvm-imx.git;protocol=ssh;branch=lf-5.10.y_2.0.0, attempting MIRRORS if available
ERROR: pytorch-1.7.1-r0 do_package_qa: QA Issue: /usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/torch/test/workspace_test contained in package pytorch requires libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.33)(64bit), but no providers found in RDEPENDS_pytorch? [file-rdeps]
ERROR: pytorch-1.7.1-r0 do_package_qa: QA Issue: /usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/torch/lib/libtorch_python.so contained in package pytorch requires libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.32)(64bit), but no providers found in RDEPENDS_pytorch? [file-rdeps]
ERROR: pytorch-1.7.1-r0 do_package_qa: QA run found fatal errors. Please consider fixing them.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /workdir/NXP/Boards/Common/Yocto/imx-yocto-bsp-5_10_35-2_0_0-desktop/build-desktop/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-fsl-linux/pytorch/1.7.1-r0/temp/log.do_package_qa.23892
ERROR: Task (/workdir/NXP/Boards/Common/Yocto/imx-yocto-bsp-5_10_35-2_0_0-desktop/sources/meta-imx/meta-ml/recipes-libraries/pytorch/pytorch_git.bb:do_package_qa) failed with exit code '1'

Could someone help to point out where is the problem, please ?

Thanks in advance,
Khang

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Khang,

The ubuntu is on beta part, there is no machine learning package yet, however it include GPU/NPU integration for compute, vision, and ML support Supports OpenCL, OpenVX, TensorFlow-Lite, and Arm-NN. You can grab the machine learning pat that include pythorch from the 5.10.35 BSP for MX8MP.

Regards

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Khang,

The ubuntu is on beta part, there is no machine learning package yet, however it include GPU/NPU integration for compute, vision, and ML support Supports OpenCL, OpenVX, TensorFlow-Lite, and Arm-NN. You can grab the machine learning pat that include pythorch from the 5.10.35 BSP for MX8MP.

Regards