cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

optee interrupts

smvankampen
Contributor II

Hi all,

Within optee I am working on a secure touch controller.
At this moment I have a working I2C driver and communication with the touch controller.
The next step is to read out the touch controller when the interrupt of the controller fires.
I see the gpio line associated with the interrupt line of the touch controller toggling when touching the screen, only no interrupt within optee. 

Further I see the IMR (interrupt enable register) of the gpio not set for the correct pin. (validated in optee that it has been set) So my assumption is that it has been reset in the linux kernel, although the peripheral has not been set in the device tree.

So basically I have 2 questions.
1.) Is this a correct way to implement a secure touch controller
2.) Could it be that during boot the linux kernel resets all gpio interrupt registers (even set in optee) and where does it happen? Haven't found it yet.

Any suggestions and or tips to setup a secure touch controller would be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Stephan

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You can review this post,

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors/Configure-Shared-Peripheral-Interrupt-as-Secure-to-Hand...

As you can see in the post, OPTEE interrupts overrides the configuration to be NON-SECURE, disable, etc. Therefore the configuration it was overwritten.

0 Kudos