cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

onnxruntime fetch fail

刘国华
Contributor III

Hi All

Right now ,i am try to build the new yocto bsp 4.19.35 to generate the eiq for our algorithm development , but i encouter the issue showed below .

bitbake imx-image-full

WARNING: onnxruntime-0.4.0-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL gitsm://;branch=rel-0.4.0;name=onnxruntime, attempting MIRRORS if available
ERROR: onnxruntime-0.4.0-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; unset _PYTHON_SYSCONFIGDATA_NAME; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus"; export SSH_AGENT_PID="4882"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/onnxruntime/0.4.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/python3-native:/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/scripts:/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/onnxruntime/0.4.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/aarch64-poky-linux:/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/onnxruntime/0.4.0-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/onnxruntime/0.4.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/onnxruntime/0.4.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/onnxruntime/0.4.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/onnxruntime/0.4.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/king"; LANG=C git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 clone --bare --mirror git://github.com/Microsoft/onnxruntime.git /media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/downloads//git2/github.com.Microsoft.onnxruntime.git --progress failed with exit code 128, output:
Cloning into bare repository '/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/downloads//git2/github.com.Microsoft.onnxruntime.git'...
fatal: read error: Connection timed out

ERROR: onnxruntime-0.4.0-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'gitsm://github.com/Microsoft/onnxruntime.git;branch=rel-0.4.0;name=onnxruntime'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: onnxruntime-0.4.0-r0 do_fetch:
ERROR: onnxruntime-0.4.0-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: base_do_fetch
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/onnxruntime/0.4.0-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.7318
ERROR: Task (/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-ml/recipes-libraries/onnxruntime.bak/onnxruntime_0.4.0.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

To fix this issue. 

1. I try to download VPN , it faill 
  2. bitbake -c cleanall onnxruntime , then bitbake imx-image-full , it fail 
  3. i can access the website (GitHub - microsoft/onnxruntime: ONNX Runtime: cross-platform, high performance scoring engine for ML... ) in the chrome 

Can some body give me some suggestion ? I have debugging this issue for some weeks . Thx 

0 Kudos
9 Replies

caozile
Contributor I

hi King Liu

i have the same problem,can you tell me which packages i should install?

thanks

0 Kudos

刘国华
Contributor III

I am not sure. Please install all package suggested by the user guide.

获取 Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

刘国华
Contributor III

HIgusarambula 

Sorry for later reply , i have already fixed this issue due to lack install some required packages . 

0 Kudos

刘国华
Contributor III

Hi gusarambula

Thanks for your information . I have not modified any setting in the local.conf file . Any way i will try the suggestion and keep your post . 

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello King Liu,

I'm sorry to hear you've been encountering this problem for several weeks now.

Looking at the log, it’s odd that the onxruntime recipe is using the Git Submodule Fetcher (gitsm://) instead of the regular Git Fetcher (git://), as the Yocto documentation mentions the possibility of errors.

https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/2.7/bitbake-user-manual/bitbake-user-manual.html#gitsm-fetcher

Have you tried changing the recipe from gitsm to git and then doing a clean of the recipe and baking again?
Regards,

0 Kudos

刘国华
Contributor III

Hi gusarambula

Sorry for the later reply and thanks for your useful information , after using the Git Submodule Fetcher (gitsm://) instead of the regular Git Fetcher (git://),i can get the package , but it encouter the issue showed belown :

ERROR: onnxruntime-1.0.0-r0 do_patch: Command Error: 'quilt --quiltrc /media/king/ext4/king/L5.4.3_1.0.0/imx-yocto-bsp/imx8qxpmek-xwayland/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.0.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/etc/quiltrc push' exited with 0 Output:
Applying patch Fix_Eigen_Build_Break.patch
can't find file to patch at input line 4
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|diff -Naur git_org/cmake/external/eigen/Eigen/src/Core/products/GeneralBlockPanelKernel.h git/cmake/external/eigen/Eigen/src/Core/products/GeneralBlockPanelKernel.h
|--- git_org/cmake/external/eigen/Eigen/src/Core/products/GeneralBlockPanelKernel.h 2019-07-17 15:27:59.540667336 -0500
|+++ git/cmake/external/eigen/Eigen/src/Core/products/GeneralBlockPanelKernel.h 2019-07-17 15:30:16.000000000 -0500
--------------------------
No file to patch. Skipping patch.
2 out of 2 hunks ignored
Patch Fix_Eigen_Build_Break.patch does not apply (enforce with -f)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /media/king/ext4/king/L5.4.3_1.0.0/imx-yocto-bsp/imx8qxpmek-xwayland/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.0.0-r0/temp/log.do_patch.11614
ERROR: Task (/media/king/ext4/king/L5.4.3_1.0.0/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-imx/meta-ml/recipes-libraries/onnxruntime/onnxruntime_1.0.0.bb:do_patch) failed with exit code '1'

I have already tested it in 4.19.35 and 5.4.3 version , both of them fail , right now i disable onnxruntime in the file to make the compile successfully. Due to we do not need the onnxruntime ,we just need tensor flow lite . 

/media/king/ext4/king/4.19.35/2King/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/packagegroup/packagegroup-imx-ml.bb

ML_PKGS = " \
armnn \
tensorflow-lite \
tensorflow \
"
RDEPENDS_${PN} = " \
${ML_PKGS} \
"

Maybe we need fix the issue in the future . 

Have some body compiled the BSP 4.19.35 with the command bitbake imx-image-full successfully ?

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello King Liu,

I have setup the BSP to try to reproduce this issue and escalate if required. I will let you know as soon as I have more information.

Regards,

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello King Liu,

My build stopped at approximately 70% because of lack of HDD space. However, I tried baking the onnxruntime recipe and it finished correctly without errors. (Not even the gitsm error and it is present on the recipe).

Have you changes any settings to the BSP before baking? Also, would you please try syncing again with repo synx on the BSP directory? I have freed some HDD space and I'm baking the imx-image-full. I'll let you know if it fails.

Regards,

0 Kudos

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello King Liu,

I was able to bake  imx-image-full successfully so the repositories seem to be correct. I would recommend syncing again with repo sync and also making sure you have the required packages and if possible Ubuntu 16.04 or Ubuntu 18.04 hosts. Please let us know of your findigns.

Regards,