onnxruntime error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

onnxruntime error

Gorka3
Contributor I

Hi, I'm trying to build the imx-image-full for my imx8mmevk development board. But when the onnxruntime package (I don't know if package is exactly the correct word) is being compiled I get an error. I have tryed to compile it separetely with "bitbake -c compile onnxruntime" and that is what I get:

ERROR: onnxruntime-1.8.2-r0 do_unpack: gitsm: submodule unpack failed: UnpackError Unpack failure for URL:

'gitsm://github.com/onnx/onnx.git;protocol=https;name=third_party/onnx;subpath=third_party/onnx;bareclone=1;nobranch=1'. No up to date source found: clone directory not available or not up to date: /home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/downloads//git2/github.com.onnx.onnx.git; shallow clone not enabled

I read this post (Solved: Re: Bitbake full image failed by armnn-onnx and on... - NXP Community) and I wrote "SRC_URI = "git://github.com/onnx/onnx.git;branch=main" in the /sourcer/meta-imx/meta-ml/recipe-libraries/onnxruntime/onnxruntime_1.8.2.bb file (the reason I didn't write it in the /sourcer/meta-imx/meta-ml/recipe-libraries/armnn/armnn-onnx_1.8.2.bb file is that I don't even have that file) but there's still an error while I recompile it with the new config I put the line in the same file and a new error appears.

ERROR: onnxruntime-1.8.2-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus"; export SSH_AGENT_PID="1971"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland-imx8mmevk/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/python3-native:/home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/scripts:/home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland-imx8mmevk/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/aarch64-poky-linux:/home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland-imx8mmevk/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland-imx8mmevk/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland-imx8mmevk/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland-imx8mmevk/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland-imx8mmevk/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland-imx8mmevk/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/gorka"; LANG=C git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 clone --bare --mirror git://github.com/onnx/onnx.git /home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/downloads//git2/github.com.onnx.onnx.git --progress failed with exit code 128, no output
ERROR: onnxruntime-1.8.2-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://github.com/onnx/onnx.git;branch=main'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland-imx8mmevk/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.1706018
ERROR: Task (/home/gorka/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-imx/meta-ml/recipes-libraries/onnxruntime/onnxruntime_1.8.2.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

At this point I don't know what else to do.

Dev board: i.MX 8M Mini Evaluation Kit | NXP Semiconductors Image: imx-image-full

Host OS: Ubuntu 20.04 (Focal Fossa)

yocto version: hardknott

If more info is needed please tell me

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Gorka3
Contributor I

I managed to compile the package somehow. I had to clean the whole package first in order to recompile the image. I just wrote:

bitbake -f -c cleanall onnxruntime

bitbake imx-image-full

0 Kudos

Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You can refer this case :

https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors/UnpackError-while-building-gstreamer1-0-with-Yocto-Thud...

Please check your host network, this isssue is casued by network normally

0 Kudos