显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

linux kernel is halt when open the ipu_channel

1,021 次查看
wwfdzh2012
Contributor I

Hi~
I having a very ticklish question, I open the ipu channel through calli the ipuv3 driver(through the function static int capture_open(struct inode *inode, struct file *file)), the linux kernel is halt without any trace log, show the message:
enter ipu_err_irq_handler.IRQ:37
imx-ipuv3 2400000.ipu: IPU Warning - IPU_INT_STAT_10 = 0x00000001
later the kernel is halt, I have to power off and power on to restart the system.I can't understand the problem, please help me. thank you very much!

ps:my kernel is linux 3.14.52

Original Attachment has been moved to: ipu-csi-capture.c.zip

0 项奖励
回复
2 回复数

782 次查看
wwfdzh2012
Contributor I

Hi
Thank you very much for your reply.Later I test and add some log message into kernel source code by myself, print the message, I forget to say I connect the IPU-CSI interface to FPGA,and FPGA send a lot of generic data to the IPU and running on the GATED_CLK mode,run the driver and later the kernel is stop.It seems that really stop because i remove and reinstall the sdcard but the kernel was not active at all, it is the last runtime log message of the kernel below:

enter ipu_err_irq_handler().IRQ:37
imx-ipuv3 2400000.ipu: IPU Warning - IPU_INT_STAT_10 = 0x00000001
end ipu_err_irq_handler(),IRQ
enter ipu_err_irq_handler.IRQ:37
imx-ipuv3 2400000.ipu: IPU Warning - IPU_INT_STAT_5 = 0x00000001
end ipu_err_irq_handler(),IRQ()

call ipu_dump_registers
imx-ipuv3 2400000.ipu: IPU_CONF = 0x00000101

I think it is not a hardware problem, according to the log message, we can see that the registers value,IPU_INT_STAT_10 is 0x1, refer to the manual, This bit indicates on an interrupt that is a result of a result of a Frame Lost of SMFC channel 0, and the IPU_INT_STAT_5 is 0x1, New Frame before end-of-frame error indication of Channel interrupt. This bit is the status bit of New Frame before end-of-frame error interrupt of Channel #n.
and I dump the ipu registers but no fully because the kernal is stop, I think the problem is my configuration  error or mistake some config on ipu,but I think the kernel should not be stop. but i don't know how to fixed it, I search a lot of document but no found on google and baidu research, please help me, thank you very much.

0 项奖励
回复

782 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

please check that ipu clock is not gated on CCM_CCGR3

register. Also may be useful to check if this is not hardware problem:

run ddr test and check processor power supplies. Please follow guidelines in

i.MX6 System Development User’s Guide

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/user_guide/IMX6DQ6SDLHDG.pdf

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励
回复