次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

linux image generation for customized board

598件の閲覧回数
srinivasaporam
Contributor II

Hi,

we are working on i.mx6 customized board which has just come after assembly. we were trying to port OS into it by deploying the SD card image, Uboot etc as explained in the Yocto project.

but when we are powering on the board by putting sd card into the board. nothing is appearing on the monitor which is connected to board through HDMI.

in order to check the correctness and validate our design, we also got evaluation board wandboard quad, for which we have deployed respective image to sd card and powered on the board by putting sd card. then display is coming on the monitor.

So, this has confirmed that we are missing something in our board. while designing the board we taken the references from wand board but to customize the board we have taken only one micro SD card and applied the signalsof sd card to sd1 signal inputs of imx6 processor.(but in case of wand-board they are applied to the sd3 signals of processor)

So, the signals they are applied in evaluation board is different from those of signals in our customized board.

Now, i think we have to built the image files(ubuntu or android etc..) from scratch for this board. How can i do this????

the pin configuration of wand board (schematics provided) is different from what we have taken for consideration (only minor modifications). Now how can we build specific image files those suits our board.

is there any procedure to do that??? i think we have get the source files for ubuntu or android and then do the editing and then build right. and it may also involve some more steps.

Please help us...

ラベル(5)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

490件の閲覧回数
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Srinivasa Poram,

You would indeed need to build an image customized for your board. This process will depend on several factors including if you’re deciding for Linux or Android.

If you used the Wandboard as starting point and will use Linux I would suggest using the FSL Community BSP which already have the Wandboard as a supported Machine and you can start editing from there. There is some information on the following link:

http://wiki.wandboard.org/index.php/Getting_started_with_Yocto_on_Wandboard

If you are inclining toward Android Wandboard also provides an BSP and you should start from there and edit the Product Configuration and other necessary files in order to accommodate the changes you have made from the original Wandboard to your board.

The Android Source code for the Wandboard is available on the Wanboard site:

http://www.wandboard.org/downloads

I hope this information helps!

0 件の賞賛
返信