cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx8mp use RTSP problem

Jump to solution
qwerqq
Contributor I

Use imx8mp Android 11 to do the push stream test, pull the stream on the computer to show the green screen, put the same apk on the imx8mm Android, the display is normal, what is caused by this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sanket_Parekh
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @qwerqq,

Hope you are doing well.

- Instead of having to broadcast a separate stream to each channel, you can send one stream to the RTMP streaming server. The server then handles the redistribution of streams, sending one copy to each endpoint. You can enable multi-streaming in your RTMP configuration with a push entry for each destination. To set up multi-streaming, follow the below procedure: Setting Up a Streaming RTMP Server.

Thanks and Regards,
Sanket Parekh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
qwerqq
Contributor I

I'm terribly sorry. I forgot to send the extraction code

Extraction code: je81

0 Kudos
Sanket_Parekh
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @qwerqq,

I hope you are doing well.

For the RTSP problem, we need some information from your side:
- What BSP version is being used?
- Which modules are used for RTSP?
- Also please mention the use case of this.
- What command has been used to push the stream?
- Please give these details so that we can clarify more about the issue and give an accurate solution to it.

Thanks and Regards,
Sanket Parekh
0 Kudos
qwerqq
Contributor I

Hello:

The version of android I use is extracted from this package: Android-11.0.0_2.0_image_8mpevk.tar.gz.

The apk of the push stream is downloaded on the network and then changed some to adapt to the platform, the APK of the test and the test steps are as follows.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1SAuWMDQBmM5qYRAEkRR50Q 

If you don't know what the problem is, can you explain the steps you take to push and pull the flow test?

Thank you for your help,

qwerqq

0 Kudos
Sanket_Parekh
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @qwerqq,

Hope you are doing well.

- Instead of having to broadcast a separate stream to each channel, you can send one stream to the RTMP streaming server. The server then handles the redistribution of streams, sending one copy to each endpoint. You can enable multi-streaming in your RTMP configuration with a push entry for each destination. To set up multi-streaming, follow the below procedure: Setting Up a Streaming RTMP Server.

Thanks and Regards,
Sanket Parekh
0 Kudos