imx6ull spi master could not read data from FRAM.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6ull spi master could not read data from FRAM.

alven
Contributor I

I use the spi master to read the data from the SPI slave FRAM mb85rs512t by the free rtos SDK non-blocking transfer. only one slave device was connected to the SPI interface.

it contains the read command and some dummy data in a transfer. as the data sheet, the CS line should keep low during the whole operation and was set to automatic mode. and the spi was set to single burst and 8 bit as the burst length.so basically the interrupt works well . However the read data is always 0.

But when I change it to the block mode , and set the CS manual mode.  or i use the loop back test to see the data, both of them work well.

So could anyone show me how to configure the CS pin automatic configuration ? or any other advice. was blocked here for several days.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jinu_mohan
Contributor I

@art 

Hi im also having the same problem not able to read data from sensor using MIMXRT1060 module. the sdk only having example to communicate between controllers not to connect with external sensors 

im using SPI_EVKRT1060_lpspi_polling_b2b_transfer_master these examples 

0 Kudos

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

To make me able to accurately answer your question, please first specify what
exactly i.MX family processor do you use and what software runs on top of it. Is
it MCUXpresso SDK? If so, plesae specify the SDK version.

Best Regards,
Artur

0 Kudos