cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6 touchscreen

小辉哥
Contributor III

hi,

i am using imx6ul board,I found a very large touch jitter,How can I improve it?my VDDA_ADC_3P3 is connected to DCDC_3V3

pastedImage_4.png

Jitter has to do with this?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Do you use the i.MX6UL on-chip analog touchscreen interface? If so, the answer is: yes, supplying the ADC VDDA_ADC_3P3 supply voltage from a switching DCDC converter (DCDC_3V3) may cause high amount of ADC unstability. To avoid it, follow the original i.MX6UL EVK board connection, where VDDA_ADC_3P3 is supplied form LDO (not switching DCDC converter) produced VLDO_3V3 voltage.

Another point is that for proper ADC operation you have to configure the used ADC input pads (GPIO1_IO00 to GPIO1_IO04) IOMUX as GPIO inputs with pull/keepers disabled.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

小辉哥
Contributor III

thanks very much!

1,yes i used the i.MX6UL on-chip analog touchscreen interface,ichange the VDDA_ADC_3P3  to LDO,but not very much improved,I found that the larger the screen the more powerful shake。

2,the ADC GPIO configuration as follows:(reference the imx6ul-14x14-evk)

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos