cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6Q missing documentation for Analog LDOs

MichaelV
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

I can't find the documentation for the LDO registers in the iMX6 reference manual.

There is a small section in the iMX6Q RM (50.3 Analog LDO Regulators) and and iMX6DL (51.3 Analog LDO Regulators) but there is no register description. The registers should be located at 20C_8110, but when searching for that in the RM nothing comes up.

Where can I find detailed info about these regulator registers?

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Michel

all available for customers information about LDO registers is given in

Chapter 51 "Power Management Unit (PMU)" i.MX6SDL Reference Manual (rev.1  5/2013)

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/IMX6SDLRM.pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

MichaelV
Senior Contributor II

There is no register description there. I'm looking for the analog LDO regulator register descriptions, located at 0x020C8110.

I'm looking for the description of the registers with names: REG_1P1, REG_1P1_SET/CLR/TOG, REG_3P0, REG_3P0_SET/CLR/TOG, REG_2P5, REG_2P5_SET/CLR/TOG, REG_CORE, REG_CORE_SET/CLR/TOG

I can't find those descriptions in the RMs for iMX6 (DQ or DL).

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Michel

descriptions will be added in next rev.2.0 Reference Manual.

Alternatively you can enter support ticket to obtain it earlier.

Best regards

chip

0 Kudos