次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

i.MX7D LTIB installation, can't find download link

ソリューションへジャンプ
859件の閲覧回数
chandiniindavar
Contributor IV

I currently own an i.MX7D SABRE, and I have been trying to obtain the LTIB installer for a few days, but I have been unsuccessful in my search. Could anyone please point me in the right direction?

My main task is to build the simple project with toolchains in ubuntu 12.04 LTS and run in  Coretex-A7,

I found info that toolchains are installed by LTIB .

So trying to Find LTIB for IMX7D .but found related to IMX6 .. is it ok if i use iMX6 linux toolchain..

ラベル(4)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
587件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi chandini

ltib is not supported more, please use yocto and follow

attached Yocto Guide sect.5.1 Build configurations

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
1 返信
588件の閲覧回数
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi chandini

ltib is not supported more, please use yocto and follow

attached Yocto Guide sect.5.1 Build configurations

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛