cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6 UltraLite EVK GPIO

Jump to solution
martindusek
Contributor V

I want to use GPIO pins on i.MX6 UltraLite EVK (both inputs and outputs). I think, some GPIOs are physically accessible on J1706 header. But I don't know how to access them from Linux. I compiled the OS using Yocto (core-image-base). How can I configure GPIOs on J1706 header to be output or input and then write value to the pin or read the value from the pin? Do I have to modify device tree?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin

please look at

Simple GPIO Example - quandry | NXP Community

Definitive GPIO guide - Studio Kousagi Wiki

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin

please look at

Simple GPIO Example - quandry | NXP Community

Definitive GPIO guide - Studio Kousagi Wiki

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos