已解决

i.MX6 HDMI pixel repeater.

跳至解决方案
1,054 次查看
satoshishimoda
Senior Contributor I

Hi community,

We have a question about i.MX6 HDMI.

Please see Figure 34-6 in IMX6SDLRM Rev.1.

There is "Pixel Repeater" in this figure, but we did not find the description of this block.

So would you let me know the detail of "Pixel Repeater"?

Best Regards,

Satoshi Shimoda

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
664 次查看
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

"Audio, video, and auxiliary data is transmitted across the three TMDS data channels.

Video formats with TMDS rates below 25MHz (such as, 13.5MHz for 480i/NTSC)

can be transmitted using a pixel-repetition scheme."

"HDMI_TX can output video in full HD with up to 48-bit color mode and inserts

high fidelity audio up to eight-channels over low resolution video formats by performing

automatic pixel repetition over the input video stream."
  From HDMI specs:
"Pixel Repetition
During pixel-doubling (Pixel_Repetition_Count = 1), all of the data sent across during the
first pixel period will be repeated during the second pixel period. The third pixel period will

then represent the second actual pixel and so on".

There are no more details about the Pixel Repeater, sorry.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
665 次查看
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

"Audio, video, and auxiliary data is transmitted across the three TMDS data channels.

Video formats with TMDS rates below 25MHz (such as, 13.5MHz for 480i/NTSC)

can be transmitted using a pixel-repetition scheme."

"HDMI_TX can output video in full HD with up to 48-bit color mode and inserts

high fidelity audio up to eight-channels over low resolution video formats by performing

automatic pixel repetition over the input video stream."
  From HDMI specs:
"Pixel Repetition
During pixel-doubling (Pixel_Repetition_Count = 1), all of the data sent across during the
first pixel period will be repeated during the second pixel period. The third pixel period will

then represent the second actual pixel and so on".

There are no more details about the Pixel Repeater, sorry.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
回复