i.MX257 USB Driver: Unable to get attach event interrupt

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX257 USB Driver: Unable to get attach event interrupt

sayan
Contributor II

According to the existing USB driver available as the part of the Linux BSP for the i.MX25 PDK board, I have followed it in my driver. But unfortunately I am not getting USB attach interrupt. According to my understanding, I doubt there is some settings which I may have missed.

I am trying to write a USB driver for the Host operation in the Host port only.

I found that the OTG registers from offset (0x0000 to 0x01DC) have some values (mostly default) after the initialization. But the same set of registers for the Host from offset (0x0200 to 0x0380) are all Zeros.

Do you have any idea for this behavior?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sayan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sayan

host is supported in linux, for driver sources please check

sect.24.5 Source Code Structure attached Linux Manual.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sayan
Contributor II

Thanks for the information.

After all the initialization steps get completed, I am getting USB error interrupt though NO USB Device is attached to the host port. And as usual, further operations cannot be done. 

Debugging this issue, I found that the USB Error Interrupt bit in USB Status Register is being set. And thus I am getting this interrupt. Unable to find the root cause for this error interrupt. What may be the causes? Is there a way to find why this interrupt is received even if NO device is attached?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sayan 

0 Kudos