取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

i.MX GPU SDK version 1.1 -blog archive

5,403 次查看
RajeshGopi
Contributor I

The i.MX Graphics team released the SDK1.1 version. Search for "GPU SDK" at http://freescale.com/imx.

Key features are:

• Code samples for OpenGL ES 1.1, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenVG 1.1 and C2D (a 2D blit API)
    • All samples support Linux. Most (as appropriate) support X11. The OpenGL ES 1.1 samples now support Android NDK.
  • Documentation for FSL Aspecific APIs and graphics whitepapers
  • A couple of binary graphics demos
  • A multimedia + graphics GUI demo with full source
  • Some utility libraries to make GPU programming easier

A 3 minute vide on the SDK is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl1OXdubho4.

Enjoy!

rajesh

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
7 回复数

1,587 次查看
yuanlu
Contributor I

How do i download the GPU SDk file?

0 项奖励

1,587 次查看
liangzhu
Contributor I
0 项奖励

1,587 次查看
yuanlu
Contributor I

The GPU SDK whether support imx6 series chip?

0 项奖励

1,587 次查看
andre_silva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

only the i.MX5x GPU SDK is available for download now, I´m going to check about the i.MX6 and will post the information here soon as I have it.

0 项奖励

1,587 次查看
yuanlu
Contributor I

How do I download the gpu  sdk file?

0 项奖励

1,587 次查看
andre_silva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

click HERE to download the GPU SDK, and then search for iMX51 GPU SDK.

0 项奖励

1,587 次查看
PierreVorhagen
Contributor I

Hi,

I have been looking into this SDK, and I have a question.

Is there more documentation for the C2D API?

I am trying to use c2dTranslatePhysaddr(void* virtAddr, unsigned int* physAddr); which is defined at the end of c2d_api.h, but I can't seem to get it to work, and it is not documented anywhere. (And no use cases to be found via Google...)

Last month, I contacted the Freescale support and found a way to query the physical address of an EGLImage using eglQueryImageFSL(). That physical address is then passed to another process which uses it in c2dSurfAlloc() to recover the image. However, I need a GL texture in my application, like generated with glGenTextures(). So a solution is to bind an EGLImage to it, but I'm having a hard time to recover an EGLImage from the physical address.

I was hoping to be able to simply translate the physical address passed to the process into a virtual address, so I can use it to call other EGL functions... do you have any advice on this? Or do you know where I should look for this information?

Thank you,

Regards,
Pierre

0 项奖励