how to get the battery animation in u-boot when the device is off and device is connected to the charger

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the battery animation in u-boot when the device is off and device is connected to the charger

laxmankumar
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using imx6q sabresd board. 

My question is how to get the boot animation in u-boot when i was connected the charger to the device. It is like our android mobile. when we connect the adapter if device is switched of still it will shows the battery animation with level of battery capacity. how should i achieve that in imx6q sabresd. where i have to make change in u-boot source code.

Please help me,

Thank you,

Regards,

laxman

Labels (1)
3 Replies

laxmankumar
Contributor II

hi,

Thank you so much for reply,
i did applied this patch to my u-boot source code.

That is displaying the different picture. its not at all displaying the logo. im using the lvds display and enabled macro for that in patch file according to that.

please help me to get the splash screen....

Thank you,

Regards,

laxman

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi laxman

for custom image one can look at guidelines on

Displaying a Splash Screen with U-Boot - Boundary Devices 

or https://community.nxp.com/thread/456343 

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi laxman

one can try for animation approach described on

Patch to support uboot logo keep from uboot to kernel for NXP Linux and Android BSP (HDMI, LCD and L... 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos