how to build owner rootfs for imx28evk

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to build owner rootfs for imx28evk

fanqipin
Contributor I

There are several problems when i first play with imx28evk, two of them is described as fllowing:

First:    when i chose the "chose your kernel" to my owner local  kernel , i find that the boot_stream can not be run very well ,it will stop after"Uncompressing linux..........done, booting the kernel".i guess two results may produce this problem, one is matchine id, and the other is configuration for ttyxxx. i can sure the matchine id for u-boot and kernel is the same, but i can not sure the ttyxxx configuration is right. somebody have been issue this problem in forum, he said that "the imx28 tty was called ttyAM0 on linux 2.6.35, while in linux 2.6.39 it changed to ttyAMA0 " ,how to decide tty is ttyAM0 or ttyAMA0 or others?............

second:   I want to usb ubifs in imx28evk, but when i put the comand "./ltib -m config " , find that no ubifs option for i chose in "target image generation ->option->chose your root filesystem type". how i can enable the ubifs option?...........................

i will be grateful for everyone to tell me something about those problem. thanks...

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies