gui guider input interface

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gui guider input interface

MilanTandel
Contributor I

Can anyone share me any example for interfacing keyboard on imxrt1064 and configure it on gui screens

0 Kudos
2 Replies

MilanTandel
Contributor I

Thank you Sir i will try it and will reply 

0 Kudos

Ramon_Vega
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear @MilanTandel 

Here you can find the example for keyboard interfacing is named host_hid_mouse_keyboard_freertos inside the USB_examples section.

Ramon_Vega_0-1685576869569.png

To use it together with your GUIguider design you need to merge both projects in MCUXpresso.

Please check the following link, Getting Started with GUI Guider | NXP Semiconductors, here describes how to add generated code from GUI Guider to an existing MCUXpresso project with LVGL.

After joint both projects you can use the file events_init.c to connect your widgets with the keyboard input, using for example lv_label_set_text():

The following function uses the value received from slider_rx_gain that is in Settings_screen to change the value of two labels.

static void Settings_screen_slider_rx_gain_event_handler(lv_event_t *e)

{

lv_event_code_t code = lv_event_get_code(e);

switch (code)

{

case LV_EVENT_VALUE_CHANGED:

{

static uint8_t rxgain_buf[17];

uint8_t slider_rx_gain_value = lv_slider_get_value(guider_ui.Settings_screen_slider_rx_gain);

double product = (slider_rx_gain_value*1.2)-60;

snprintf(rxgain_buf, 17, "Rx Gain %.1fdB",product);

lv_label_set_text(guider_ui.Settings_screen_label_rx_gain_value, rxgain_buf);

lv_label_set_text(guider_ui.Main_screen_label_rx_gain, rxgain_buf);

}

break;

default:

break;

}

}

Please check the following link to get more information about LVGL widgets features: https://docs.lvgl.io/latest/en/html/widgets/index.html

I hope this information help you.

Kind Regards!

-Ramon.

0 Kudos