表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

chown problem on yocto recipe db_6.0.30

ソリューションへジャンプ
3,993件の閲覧回数
LPs
Contributor III

Hi all,

I downloaded fsl-release-bsp 3.14 patch from repo.

I'm trying to bild core-image-minimal, but the process do_install of db_6..30.bb recipe because of the recipe try to chown directories.

The process stops and gives me hundreds of errors that chown fails to change permissions.

The error, as far as I know, is correct because of bitbake has to be launched as normal user, not as root. Then chown cannot be performed.

Am I missing something???

ラベル(3)
タグ(2)
1 解決策
2,730件の閲覧回数
LPs
Contributor III

At the end it was permission on ..../sources/poky/meta/bitbake/bin files and ..../sources/poky/scripts.

I don't know why, but all files was downloaded from repo with r--r--r-- permission.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

6 返答(返信)
2,730件の閲覧回数
ajithpv
Contributor V

Hi LPs​,

Could you please change the typo "chwon" to chown in your heading? This will helpful for other users to reach your post while searching in the community.

Cheers,

Ajith P V

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,730件の閲覧回数
LPs
Contributor III

I edited.

2,731件の閲覧回数
LPs
Contributor III

At the end it was permission on ..../sources/poky/meta/bitbake/bin files and ..../sources/poky/scripts.

I don't know why, but all files was downloaded from repo with r--r--r-- permission.

2,730件の閲覧回数
gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks for updating on this issue. I’m sure it will help other community users.

I’ve also seen this happened to some other people but I don’t know the root cause. I think they just used chown over the whole BSP directory.

chown -R user.user fsl-release-bsp

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,730件の閲覧回数
vishnukumar
Contributor I

Its better to user userid instead of username,

chown -R 1000:1000 /path

0 件の賞賛
返信
2,730件の閲覧回数
LPs
Contributor III

I don't know the real cause. I importend sources dir from a pre setup svn repository created on a remote server.

Maybe something that belongs to users from different computers.

0 件の賞賛
返信