显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

building the full image imx93evk

跳至解决方案
1,171 次查看
Michael_Jacobson
Contributor II

following the combination of the yocto project documentation and the manifest located at the github (https://github.com/nxp-imx/imx-manifest) for the yocto project am able to build the imx-image-multimedia image but when i go to build the imx-image-full i get this error:

WARNING: softhsm-2.6.1-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL https://dist.opendnssec.org/source/softhsm-2.6.1.tar.gz, attempting MIRRORS if available

WARNING: python3-matplotlib-3.6.3-r0 do_unpack: Failed to find a git repository in WORKDIR: /home/UTI/michael.jacobson/imx-yocto-bsp/bld-xwayland/tmp/work/armv8a-poky-linux/python3-matplotlib/3.6.3-r0

WARNING: qtbase-6.5.0-r0 do_package: KeyError in ./package/usr/lib/qtbase

ERROR: qtbase-6.5.0-r0 do_package: Error executing a python function in exec_func_python() autogenerated:

The stack trace of python calls that resulted in this exception/failure was:

File: 'exec_func_python() autogenerated', lineno: 2, function: <module>

0001:

*** 0002:sstate_report_unihash(d)

0003:

File: '/home/UTI/michael.jacobson/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/meta/classes-global/sstate.bbclass', lineno: 903, function: sstate_report_unihash

0899:    report_unihash = getattr(bb.parse.siggen, 'report_unihash', None)

0900:

0901:    if report_unihash:

0902:        ss = sstate_state_fromvars(d)

*** 0903:        report_unihash(os.getcwd(), ss['task'], d)

0904:}

0905:

0906:#

0907:# Shell function to decompress and prepare a package for installation

File: '/home/UTI/michael.jacobson/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/siggen.py', lineno: 649, function: report_unihash

0645:

0646:            if "." in self.method:

0647:                (module, method) = self.method.rsplit('.', 1)

0648:                locs['method'] = getattr(importlib.import_module(module), method)

*** 0649:                outhash = bb.utils.better_eval('method(path, sigfile, task, d)', locs)

0650:            else:

0651:                outhash = bb.utils.better_eval(self.method + '(path, sigfile, task, d)', locs)

0652:

0653:            try:

File: '/home/UTI/michael.jacobson/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/utils.py', lineno: 434, function: better_eval

0430:    if extraglobals:

0431:        ctx = copy.copy(ctx)

0432:        for g in extraglobals:

0433:            ctx[g] = extraglobals[g]

*** 0434:    return eval(source, ctx, locals)

0435:

0436:@contextmanager

0437:def fileslocked(files, *args, **kwargs):

0438:    """Context manager for locking and unlocking file locks."""

File: '<string>', lineno: 1, function: <module>

File "<string>", line 1, in <module>

File: '/home/UTI/michael.jacobson/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/meta/lib/oe/sstatesig.py', lineno: 650, function: OEOuthashBasic

0646:                update_hash("\n")

0647:

0648:            # Process this directory and all its child files

0649:            if include_root or root != ".":

*** 0650:                process(root)

0651:            for f in files:

0652:                if f == 'fixmepath':

0653:                    continue

0654:                process(os.path.join(root, f))

File: '/home/UTI/michael.jacobson/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/meta/lib/oe/sstatesig.py', lineno: 593, function: process

0589:                    except KeyError as e:

0590:                        bb.warn("KeyError in %s" % path)

0591:                        msg = ("KeyError: %s\nPath %s is owned by uid %d, gid %d, which doesn't match "

0592:                            "any user/group on target. This may be due to host contamination." % (e, path, s.st_uid, s.st_gid))

*** 0593:                        raise Exception(msg).with_traceback(e.__traceback__)

0594:

0595:                if include_timestamps:

0596:                    update_hash(" %10d" % s.st_mtime)

0597:

File: '/home/UTI/michael.jacobson/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/poky/meta/lib/oe/sstatesig.py', lineno: 587, function: process

0583:                    else:

0584:                        add_perm(stat.S_IXOTH, 'x')

0585:

0586:                    try:

*** 0587:                        update_hash(" %10s" % pwd.getpwuid(s.st_uid).pw_name)

0588:                        update_hash(" %10s" % grp.getgrgid(s.st_gid).gr_name)

0589:                    except KeyError as e:

0590:                        bb.warn("KeyError in %s" % path)

0591:                        msg = ("KeyError: %s\nPath %s is owned by uid %d, gid %d, which doesn't match "

Exception: Exception: KeyError: 'getpwuid(): uid not found: 113990'

Path ./package/usr/lib/qtbase is owned by uid 113990, gid 110513, which doesn't match any user/group on target. This may be due to host contamination.

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/UTI/michael.jacobson/imx-yocto-bsp/bld-xwayland/tmp/work/armv8a-poky-linux/qtbase/6.5.0-r0/temp/log.do_package.602736

ERROR: Task (/home/UTI/michael.jacobson/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-qt6/recipes-qt/qt6/qtbase_git.bb:do_package) failed with exit code '1'

it looks like it is expecting me to be userID 113990, which i am not, apparently

i'm not entirely sure what to do about it

标签 (1)
1 解答
1,063 次查看
Michael_Jacobson
Contributor II

so our avnet rep told us that 6.1.36 was not available yet for the 93evk board and, really, we should build with kirkstone. so i blew away our whole directory and started over with kirkstone 5.15.71 and it did eventually build. thanks for your help

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
5 回复数
126 次查看
giampietroghizz
Contributor II
hello everyone,
i had the same problem but on a different board, it's the imx 95 Verdin evk. also for me there was an error on the do_package task during the build of the full image. consider though that i do the build in a Docker environment, and i thought the problem was there. maybe a missing package... before doing any changes to the qtbase recipe, i did the cleanall of the recipe and the rebuild of the single recipe :
bitbake -c cleanall qtbase
bitbake qtbase
this solved the problem and allowed the build of the full image to continue.
At the moment the full build is not finished yet. i will see at the end if everything works.
0 项奖励
回复
1,064 次查看
Michael_Jacobson
Contributor II

so our avnet rep told us that 6.1.36 was not available yet for the 93evk board and, really, we should build with kirkstone. so i blew away our whole directory and started over with kirkstone 5.15.71 and it did eventually build. thanks for your help

0 项奖励
回复
1,140 次查看
brian14
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Michael_Jacobson

Thank you for contacting NXP Support.

I'm trying to replicate your issue on my side, especially I'm looking the reason to the error on fetch URL.
Regarding the errors about User ID, I found a reference discussing your same issue.

It seems that you can avoid the error using:
"It helped to add 'chown -R root.root ${D}${libdir}'. Thanks!"

Here is the link: yocto@lists.yoctoproject.org | Help and ideas wanted - error during do_package

Please try this solution and tell me if it works!

Have a great day!

0 项奖励
回复
1,127 次查看
Michael_Jacobson
Contributor II

the fetch error is likely our internet filter, don't waste your time on that

where do i add that? in qtbase_git.bb in the do_install? i'm not an expert at this. can i just sudo chown the source dir?

0 项奖励
回复
1,122 次查看
brian14
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Michael_Jacobson

Yes, based on your error you will need to add the command "chown -R root. Root ${D}${libdir}" in section "do_install" in the recipe qtbase_git.bb, located on the path: ../sources/meta-qt6/recipes-qt/qt6.

Please try and tell me if it works. 

Have a great day!

0 项奖励
回复