Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build help

angelo_d
Senior Contributor I

Hi all,

in this thread:

i.MX6 CSC setting sample source code

There is a sample code i need to build locally, but including linux-imx/include seems the buil breaks with type conflicts:

cc main.c -I../../linux-imx6/include -I../../linux-imx6/arch/arm/include -o lcd_control

In file included from ../../linux-imx6/include/linux/init.h:5:0,

from ../../linux-imx6/include/linux/kgdb.h:17,                                                                                               

from ../../linux-imx6/include/linux/fb.h:4,                                                                                                  

from main.c:6:                                                                                                                               

../../linux-imx6/include/linux/types.h:14:26: error: conflicting types for ‘fd_set’                      

What is supposed to be correct way to build locally this tool (imx_csc.c) ? Are there more proper kernel headers (i use 3.10.17) to build it ?

Thanks

Regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

angelo_d
Senior Contributor I

Thanks,

i built finally the above imx_csc.c code but seems applying the matrix is not giving any change to the displayed fb content.

0 Kudos

saurabh206
Senior Contributor III

Hi

angelo

You can build bitbake imx-test.  You can integrate or modify existing IPU test to verify your code.

Thanks

Saurabh

0 Kudos