Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yocto imx-image-full build error with onnxruntime qa issue

Jump to solution
ch_chang
Contributor I

Dear all

I download  5.10.72 nxp official release, and have following onnxruntime qa issue while imx-image-full build, need help, thank you.

I have tried 8mm and 8mp, imx-image-full always failed, and imx-image-multimedia can pass the build.

My build system is ubuntu 20.04.

ERROR: onnxruntime-1.8.2-r0 do_package_qa: QA Issue: /usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/bin/onnxruntime_test contained in package onnxruntime requires /build/imx8mp/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/nativepython3, but no providers found in RDEPENDS_onnxruntime? [file-rdeps]
ERROR: onnxruntime-1.8.2-r0 do_package_qa: QA run found fatal errors. Please consider fixing them.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /build/imx8mp/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/temp/log.do_package_qa.557189
ERROR: Task (/build/sources/meta-imx/meta-ml/recipes-libraries/onnxruntime/onnxruntime_1.8.2.bb:do_package_qa) failed with exit code '1

0 Kudos
1 Solution
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Indeed this issue is fixed since 5.10.35-2.0.0 where the branch name is specified.

On 5.4.70-2.3.0 (and earlier than 5.10.35-2.0.0) you need to modify SRC_URI in the recipe:

SRC_URI = "git://github.com/onnx/onnx.git;branch=main"

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Indeed this issue is fixed since 5.10.35-2.0.0 where the branch name is specified.

On 5.4.70-2.3.0 (and earlier than 5.10.35-2.0.0) you need to modify SRC_URI in the recipe:

SRC_URI = "git://github.com/onnx/onnx.git;branch=main"

0 Kudos
jwzl
Contributor I

When I build  imx-image-full, some error occured!

fatal: unsafe repository ('....tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/build/pybind11/src/pybind11' is owned by someone else) | To add an exception for this directory, call: | | git config --global --add safe.directory ...../tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/build/pybind11/src/pybind11

I know I can use "git config --global --add safe.directory ...../tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-poky-linux/onnxruntime/1.8.2-r0/build/pybind11/src/pybind11" to fix it.

But I don't want do it when re-build by others, How can I fix the issue?

Best Regards

Qing

0 Kudos
arunlee
Contributor II

Did you get any resolution for this issue with pybind11?

0 Kudos
josephzhou1
Contributor V

i don't   think so , due to he use new version already , please check here:

I download  5.10.72 nxp official release, 

secondly ,  his error messae is not ( do_fetch )

WARNING: armnn-onnx-1.3.0-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://github.com/onnx/onnx.git, attempting MIRRORS if available

his error is this (do_package_qa)

ERROR: onnxruntime-1.8.2-r0 do_package_qa: QA Issue: 

solved :

oh i studied this error careful ,you can re create a clean folder  redo all sure OK 

thank you all

Best Regards,
Joseph Zhou Jianhui / Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Singapore
0 Kudos
ch_chang
Contributor I

Hi Joseph

I rebuild with 5.10.35 with successful, however I can't do it succesully with 5.10.72.

Could you help clarify in detail that "create a clean folder and redo OK"?

I have clean build several times with 5.10.72, QA Issue always occurred.

thank you!

0 Kudos
josephzhou1
Contributor V

oh then confirmed  QA issues lah pls wait NXP solved it 

Best Regards,
Joseph Zhou Jianhui / Senior Embedded Software Engineer, Singapore
0 Kudos