取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Vpuenc mjpg latency seems unusually high

588 次查看
gavingreenwalt
Contributor III

Is there a way to reduce the mjpg latency with the vpuenc path in gstreamer 0.10?     The performance seems to be very good even on the i.mx6 solo but it's about 500ms behind.  Maybe it's just my pipeline but I feel like it might be buffering internally.  Is there a no-latency flag I can enable to not buffer an input stream prior to encoding?  Seeing as mjpg is intraframe compressed I can't see any performance reasons for a buffer.   I'm writing a raw TCP stream decoder tomorrow so hopefully that'll offer even more insight into where the latency might be creeping in.   However if anyone has experience with mjpg on Freescale I would love to hear your insights. I tried using a UDPSINK and I didn't get any packets at all out and had to move to a TCPCLIENTSINK to see it spread anything. Ultimately I would like to move to UDP for multicast.

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

470 次查看
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

where are you encodong the mjpeg? from the live streaming or local file? maybe you can try to use the patameter queue to disable the buffer, but if you have a large file, if you disable the buffer, you maybe get the preroll error.

0 项奖励
回复