取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Vivante GPU Profiling on i.MX6 Quad+

785 次查看
kannankathirvel
Contributor I

I'm trying to measure the application performance on i.MX6 Quad Plus SoC with Vivante GPU. 

From the NXP website, found the toolsuite provided by vivante for profiling the GPU operations for an specific application. I'm using the Boundarydevices board running Ubuntu 14.0.4. 

I'm not able to enable the profiling options with my i.MX6 board. My unfortunate thing is, I'm not having the kernel re-compilation option for my board. I understand without re-compiling the kernel, I cannot enable the profiling options. 

I tried recompyling the kernel with the steps provided in the Vivante tool, but its not helping me. 

Is there any profiling tools available which doesnt require me to recompile the kernel? Any suggestion on simple tools would be helpful. 

In other end, if you know the steps to enable the profile options would help me a lot. 

Any inputs on the profiling would help me. 

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
回复
1 回复

504 次查看
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kannan,

If you are looking to know the GPU task and performance of an application pipeline, then there is no another way than recompiling the kernel and build the GCCORE drivers. If you are looking to profile OpenGL APis, you can be able to run others tool such as apitrace on your enviroment.

Hope this helps

0 项奖励
回复