Untitled

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Untitled

AhmetYUCE
Contributor II
I'm trying to rebuild updater.sb for mfgtools, using create_updater.sh, which is in rootfs/boot. When i run create_updater.sh i get the message below. When i check the script ans errors what i understand 1) I should give two parameters while running script 2) The script couldn't find the path of elftosb so how should i run this script? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ./create_updater.sh cp: missing destination file operand after `/boot/updater*.bd' Try `cp --help' for more information. sed: can't read updater.bd: No such file or directory sed: can't read updater.bd: No such file or directory sed: can't read updater.bd: No such file or directory sed: can't read updater.bd: No such file or directory sed: can't read updater_ivt.bd: No such file or directory sed: can't read updater_ivt.bd: No such file or directory sed: can't read updater_ivt.bd: No such file or directory sed: can't read updater_ivt.bd: No such file or directory ./create_updater.sh: line 13: elftosb: command not found ./create_updater.sh: line 14: elftosb: command not found
Labels (1)
2 Replies

EricFung
Contributor I

I have already fixed the problem.

I mixed up with the location of the file updater_ivt.sb which was originally I thought placed in ./litb/rootfs/boot. In fact it is stored in the same location as ./ltib.

Eric

0 Kudos

EricFung
Contributor I

Hi guys,

I am trying to create the updater_ivt.sb used by Mfgtools for my board as well but failed to do so.

I have followed the steps shown below but still not able to create the updater_ivt.sb file

2.5 Building the Manufacturing Firmware (To Be Supported)
Refer to Section 2.2 Installing and Building LTIB, to setup the ltib environment.

Configure the firmware build profile

$ ./ltib --selectype

Choose the following:

--- Choose the platform type
Selection (imx28) --->

--- Choose the packages profile
Selection (mfg firmware profile) --->

Save and exit.

After ltib completes the build, Updater.sb and updater_ivt.sb will have been created.

If you are able to create it, please help by providing any hints or guidance.

Eric