表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Unique Id or serial from imx7s

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,006件の閲覧回数
edwardtyrrell
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I'm after a way in userspace to be able to access the imx7s's manufacturing serial number ( if available ).

The imx6 uses cat /sys/fsl_otp/HW_OCOTP_CFG0,1 but these aren't available on the imx7s.

Thanks. 

ラベル(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
795件の閲覧回数
b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can use eFuse 0x420 that contains wafer number and coordinates of the chip on the wafer.
Please refer 6.3.3 "Fusemap Descriptions Table" chapter of i.MX 7Solo Applications Processor Reference Manual for the details.

Have a great day,
Victor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
796件の閲覧回数
b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can use eFuse 0x420 that contains wafer number and coordinates of the chip on the wafer.
Please refer 6.3.3 "Fusemap Descriptions Table" chapter of i.MX 7Solo Applications Processor Reference Manual for the details.

Have a great day,
Victor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
795件の閲覧回数
edwardtyrrell
Senior Contributor I

Thanks Victor,

Descriptions like wafer number are missing from the fuse map in my document they are all entitled "TESTERn". I'm going to use it 0x420. Could you give me the description for 0x410 please?

0 件の賞賛
795件の閲覧回数
edwardtyrrell
Senior Contributor I

Found in a more up-to-date data sheet.

0 件の賞賛