您的意思是: 
已解决

USING SAME UIMAGE FOR DIFFERENT RESOLUTION

跳至解决方案
1,057 次查看
shanmugamsundar
Contributor IV

hi all,

I am using i.mx535 board in that we interface a camera application and we done the capturing of all resolution videos and images for that we are using seperate uImage for capturing the different resolution

CAMERA SENSOR: ov5640

For Eg:-

for 640x480 jpeg image we are using a seperate uImage1

for 720p  jpeg image  Uimage 2

for 1080p uImage 3 like these

can any one help me how to capture  all the resolution jpeg Images in a single uImage  how can i change the ioctl functions

NOTE:

There is a seperate jpeg register settings for seperate resolutions

Thanks,

shan

标签 (3)
标记 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
825 次查看
fabio_estevam
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The unit test code allows capturing from the camera by passing the width and height as parameters.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
4 回复数
825 次查看
BrilliantovKiri
Senior Contributor I

Hello, shan!

What different in configuration for your uImage?
As example you can configure CMOS on maximum resolution and modify video buffer after, e.g. in ColorSpaceConverter or use GStreamer videoscale.

0 项奖励
825 次查看
shanmugamsundar
Contributor IV

hi kirill,

Using the Gstreamer application we capturing only the video that is no probem it's absolutely fine,

My problem is in Image capturing, we are using a Generic capture C application for capturing the images of various resolution, for that we pass the  v4l2 format parameters such as width, height, buf type, image format whether it is YUYV or RGB etc from the  application.

when we execute the application it communicates with mxc_v4l2_capture.c file and set the parameters, the particular parameters will be set in the driver and sensor starts to capture the appropriate resolution image.

So, In the ov5640.c under the Register structure 640_480 we replace the RAW settings with the JPEG settings

of 720p or 1080p resolution image and we make a seperate uImage for two resolution, we load this in the board and execute the corresponding User application it ll capture the images of 720p or 1080p with capturemode=0  and image is fine

Now, i need to capture all the resolution images in single uImage file.

NOTE:

When i gothrough the freescale mmcodecs source, They are passing the capturemode and v4l2_format in the mfw_v4l2_gst_src file for capturing the video, if we pass the capturemode , width and height in the gst command line it writes the apropriate register settings in the sensor and captures the video

For me, if i pass the capturemode in the user application it takes the picture in raw mode only, when i enable the jpeg settings in the register the image is not coming, but it takes corresponding register settings under the structure in ov5640.c

• hi kirill, if you cant able to understand the problem in text, you can contact me at this skype id shanmugam.891

Sorry, for confusing you and Thanks for your reply,

Thanks,

shan

0 项奖励
826 次查看
fabio_estevam
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The unit test code allows capturing from the camera by passing the width and height as parameters.

0 项奖励
825 次查看
BrilliantovKiri
Senior Contributor I

Ok, but I not understand why you use different uImage if you can configure CMOS from user-space.

And you can modify drivers if it work not correct for your.

>

0 项奖励