Support of OpenGL with EGL binding on IMX6q (3.10.53)

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Support of OpenGL with EGL binding on IMX6q (3.10.53)

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,548件の閲覧回数
sylvainlehenaff
Contributor III

Hi,

Based on the latest package from freescale/vivante, it seems possible to develop application based on openGL 2.1 using libGL.so.

the EGL in v1.4 supports opengl binding trough EGL_OPENGL_API (in egl.h) however when i try to use this binding, I have a BAD_PARAMETER in return.

If I query EGL, the lib returns EGL_OPENGL_ES_API (quite normal, it is working fine with opengl ES 2.0)

Does anybody has tryed to use opengl on top of EGL on IMX6 ? Does it exist a specific libEGL.so that allow this binding ?

Is there another way to have opengl with fb on the IMX6 ?

I am using a sabrelite with yocto based on kernel 3.10.53 with galcore v5.x. I am only using framebuffer.

Regards

Sylvain

ラベル(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,169件の閲覧回数
sylvainlehenaff
Contributor III

Hi,

For information, I ve managed to get an application running fine with openGL 2.1 using GLX API. (src code found on opengl.org)

The only issue, I ve observed on the OGL implementation is that some shader running well on ES2.0 are not anymore working on OGL 2.1.
but this is another topic.

Regards

sylvain

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
1,169件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi sylvain,

The EGL-X library module (libEGL.so) contains the X-Windows implementation of the low level EGL platform-specific support functions

Please check that you had successfully installed the proper EGL and GL libs:

path and filename location of egl library default is /usr/lib/libEGL.so and it support EGL1.4 Library

1. libGL.so** Is the OpenGL 2.1 common library

libGLESv2.so** OpenGL ES 2.0/3.0 Library, where **SONAME is used for libEGL.so, libGLESv2.so, libGLESv1_CM.so,

libGLESv1_CL.so, libGL.so.

hope this helps

0 件の賞賛
1,169件の閲覧回数
sylvainlehenaff
Contributor III

Hi,

Thanks for the information, I have managed to run the glmark bench on the board, therefore I should be able to solve my problem by using the GLX API.

I will remove the EGL API specific part and check with GLX API

regards

sylvain

0 件の賞賛
1,170件の閲覧回数
sylvainlehenaff
Contributor III

Hi,

For information, I ve managed to get an application running fine with openGL 2.1 using GLX API. (src code found on opengl.org)

The only issue, I ve observed on the OGL implementation is that some shader running well on ES2.0 are not anymore working on OGL 2.1.
but this is another topic.

Regards

sylvain

0 件の賞賛