キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Step to build yocto linux with GUI on imx8mmevk

1,137件の閲覧回数
hhm95
Contributor II

Hi everyone! I am new member. I have a problem when build with my device imx8mmevk.
First, I build successfully with: bitbake core-image-minimal and booted successfully.

Now, I want include a GUI, so I run with: bitbake imx-image-multimedia,

My error:

"ERROR: opencv-4.1.2.imx-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Unable to find revision c5bf3ec2e791e0817ab1d5880e78711b6fe08206 in branch 4.1.2_imx even from upstream
ERROR: opencv-4.1.2.imx-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://source.codeaurora.org/external/imx/opencv-imx.git;protocol=https;branch=4.1.2_imx;name=opencv'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/tbcd/manhhh2/imx8mm_multimedia/imx-yocto-bsp/build-xwayland/tmp/work/aarch64-mx8mm-poky-linux/opencv/4.1.2.imx-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.8920
ERROR: Task (/home/tbcd/manhhh2/imx8mm_multimedia/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-imx/meta-bsp/recipes-support/opencv/opencv_4.1.2.imx.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'. "

My question: Am I missing the opencv setting? I read this post and download opencv-extra from this link, but I don't know where to put this folder.

Have a nice day!

Manh

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

1,122件の閲覧回数
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello hhm95,

Apparently the 4.1.2v has a wrong package and its not supported by opencv in MX8MM, please try the opencv that yocto itself provides.

Regards

1,113件の閲覧回数
hhm95
Contributor II

Hi, thanks so much for your reply

I think, I am using opencv 4.1.2 that yocto itself provides, and it not support on imx8mm.

So, Can I change version opencv?  Or how to fix this error on imx8mm to build.

Have a nice day!

Manh

0 件の賞賛
返信