次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Running a script in uboot without tftp/dhcp use

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,039件の閲覧回数
gbiradar
Contributor IV

Hi Guys, i want to copy a script in SD/MMC card, this script will test RAM, when we enter uboot this script should run and check RAM working, I have already seen the tftp/dhcp use but i want to copy the script manually and run the script. can anyone help me on this.

ラベル(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
898件の閲覧回数
gbiradar
Contributor IV

i have got the answer for this,instead of creating a seperate FAT partition, using dd utility, say sudo dd if=xyz.scr of=/dev/sdb bs=512 seek=8192 count=2 conv=fysnc

in uboot > mmv read 0x12000000 0x2000 0x100

uboot > source 0x12000000

using this, script content run properly but i need to know how we can decide the address(0x2000). if you could elaborate how we can decide the address in lehman's way. thanks in advance for helping.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)
898件の閲覧回数
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You may create additional FAT partition on SD card,

copy Your script to FAT and load the script under U-boot ,

using command "fatload".

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
899件の閲覧回数
gbiradar
Contributor IV

i have got the answer for this,instead of creating a seperate FAT partition, using dd utility, say sudo dd if=xyz.scr of=/dev/sdb bs=512 seek=8192 count=2 conv=fysnc

in uboot > mmv read 0x12000000 0x2000 0x100

uboot > source 0x12000000

using this, script content run properly but i need to know how we can decide the address(0x2000). if you could elaborate how we can decide the address in lehman's way. thanks in advance for helping.

0 件の賞賛
898件の閲覧回数
gbiradar
Contributor IV

i have explore the answer is 0x2000 <=> 8192

8192* 512(bs) = 4MB, by default bs is 512 bytes.

0 件の賞賛
898件の閲覧回数
gbiradar
Contributor IV

its mmc not mmv. sorry for the error.

0 件の賞賛