您的意思是: 
已解决

Restart issues in PF3001 pmic chip

跳至解决方案
950 次查看
vinothkumars
Senior Contributor IV

Dear All,

I am using PF3001 for restart application. I controlled the PMIC_ON_REQ of pmic chip by configure the SNVS_PMIC_ON_REQ from my imx processor. And also I enabled the PWRONRSTEN and RESTARTEN bit in PWRCTRL  register of PMIC chip as per datasheet.

As per datasheet after 4 Seconds the PMIC will restart. But, in my case there is no restart. I got result like the processor is off(the software is off) and the hardware side the voltage was low.

Regards,

VinothS

Regards,
Vinothkumar Sekar
标签 (5)
0 项奖励
1 解答
749 次查看
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Actually, this restart logic as described for the RESTARTEN bit does not work since it contradicts with the functionality of the PWRON signal. So, the ON/OFF state of PMIC is completely controlled only by the PWRON signal.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
750 次查看
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Actually, this restart logic as described for the RESTARTEN bit does not work since it contradicts with the functionality of the PWRON signal. So, the ON/OFF state of PMIC is completely controlled only by the PWRON signal.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 项奖励
749 次查看
vinothkumars
Senior Contributor IV

Hi Artur,

Thanks, I done through software. 

Regards,
Vinothkumar Sekar
0 项奖励