您的意思是: 
已解决

Read LICELL Voltage in Software (Linux) from MMPF0200

跳至解决方案
977 次查看
neuro
Contributor III

Hello,

I am currently running a system with an i.MX6 Solo X and a PF 200 power manager component. I am also running Linux.

I want to read the current voltage of the coin cell from the power manager device (LICELL pin).

I've been reading http://cache.freescale.com/files/analog/doc/data_sheet/MMPF0200.pdf?fasp=1&WT_TYPE=Data%20Sheets&WT_... 

but no luck. I realize there is the i2c control for the coin cell however I don't want to set the voltage but only read the current voltage coming out of the battery via the power manager.

If there is a way to read on linux via sysfs that would be best. I know of the regulator devices in /sys/class/regulators but I'm not sure which one would be the for the external lithium ion battery (LICELL).

Thank you

0 项奖励
1 解答
865 次查看
diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, that is impossible. You can only set an output voltage. Probably, that is because it needs to be done by a tensor divisor. This type of topology will drop out your output your voltage and it could drain your battery cell.

Best regards,

Diego.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
866 次查看
diegoadrian
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, that is impossible. You can only set an output voltage. Probably, that is because it needs to be done by a tensor divisor. This type of topology will drop out your output your voltage and it could drain your battery cell.

Best regards,

Diego.

0 项奖励
865 次查看
neuro
Contributor III

Thank you.

After reading your comment, this makes sense. If you want to read the battery you are draining it with that type of circuitry.

0 项奖励